I love Lupita Nyongo’s Brother
because he literally did
exactly what we would do
if we went to the Oscars
except he did it 220022932 times better.
I’m seeing you talk, and all I’m thinking about is me pissed that I didn’t get fries.
(Source: jenniferlawrencedaily, via shormarie)
in the shower
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v. WELL PLAYED
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.
Okay, people are taking this way too seriously. And I honestly don’t want to join whatever the hell this is, but I just have this to say. Under a read more just incase people don’t want seeing this in the tag.
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why
everyone has that one celebrity where no matter how shitty of a day you’re having just seeing their face or hearing their voice makes you smile and for that split second you forget about your reality and are taken away to that made up world in your head where it’s just you and them